Haiku Admin Meeting Summaries - July 2, 2007 and July 9, 2007
Haiku Admin Meeting 2007-07-02:
- Discussion about WalterCon planning. Things are moving along.
- The existence of a project called RadiantOS which claims to eventaully be a "distro" based on Haiku was mentioned.
- There was some discussion about the status of running GCC in Haiku: Haiku might be close to self-hosting capability (able to build itself). It was mentioned that once Haiku can self-host it's probably time for an official alpha release.
Haiku Admin Meeting 2007-07-09:
- There was some discussion about AGG and the recent buzz about it on OSNews and other places.
- The Admin Team Gathering was discussed some more.
- Some WalterCon issues were discussed: The registration module on the WalterCon website appears to be broken. There is a need for more presenters.
- Some progress is being made on the x86-64 build-environment issues.
- The ability for Haiku to self-host was discussed further: Axel and Ingo will take a look at the VM issues.
- GSoC progress was discussed: Lots of good results from the participants are already surfacing.
I would like to remind readers that any official discussion about the decisions made by the Haiku Admins should be directed to the General Mailing List. Any mistakes in this summary may be posted in the comments if desired or you may use my contact page.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report