Day 0 at LinuxWorld 2008
I set out on my 3+ hour trip to San Francisco at 9:30AM the morning of August 4th. My trip included stopping and picking up Jorge Mare (a.k.a. Koki) during my drive along with the rest of the supplies and equipment that he was providing for the event. My car currently has no air conditioning, and the majority of my trip was in 95F (35C) heat - so I was quite sweaty when I arrived at Jorge's house.
Jorge's wife made us some lunch, and we soon packed up the car and set out for our destination around 1:00PM.
We arrived at the Moscone Center a little after 2:00PM in the afternoon - the weather is much nicer in San Francisco. We registered and made our way down to the exhibit floor with as much equipment as we could carry in one trip.
It took us a while to figure out where we were actually located, partly because our booth was what you see here in the picture (hint: we expected to see more than this).
So, this is what we have to work with so far. Clearly, it needs work... before tomorrow morning! We'll update with more information tomorrow.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report