Fundraiser for Jessica to attend GSoC Reunion
Update: Jessica raised the funds she needs, thanks to everyone who supported her!
Just a quick note to mention that Jessica Hamilton is raising money to fund a trip to this year’s GSoC Reunion. She was one of our selected mentor delegates assigned to attend.
It turns out that the reimbursements from Google are not going to be enough to cover all of her travel costs, and she otherwise can’t afford to go.
She has decided to setup a fundraiser to raise the extra funds she needs. I believe this is a fair amount requested ($850 NZD, ~$700 USD), and I think it would be great if she could attend a GSoC summit event on behalf of Haiku.
She’ll need to book her tickets soon, as the trip is just over a month from now - so don’t wait!
- July 2020 Activity Report
- Haiku Repository Files and Identifiers
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): First Evaluation
- GSoC2020: First Evaluation
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences