Fundraiser for Jessica to attend GSoC Reunion
Update: Jessica raised the funds she needs, thanks to everyone who supported her!
Just a quick note to mention that Jessica Hamilton is raising money to fund a trip to this year's GSoC Reunion. She was one of our selected mentor delegates assigned to attend.
It turns out that the reimbursements from Google are not going to be enough to cover all of her travel costs, and she otherwise can't afford to go.
She has decided to setup a fundraiser to raise the extra funds she needs. I believe this is a fair amount requested ($850 NZD, ~$700 USD), and I think it would be great if she could attend a GSoC summit event on behalf of Haiku.
She'll need to book her tickets soon, as the trip is just over a month from now - so don't wait!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report