GSoc Swap File Project
Hi everyone! I am the GSoc student to implement the swap file support.
Haven’t been here for a long time since I spent a week prepareing for the school’s exam. The annoying exam ended yesterday, and now I have time to make some preparations for this summer.
I have got a basic unstanding of the Haiku vm system during the application period. In the next few days, I will investigate how paging is implemented in Linux and FreeBSD (I’ve stated doing that but was interrupted by the exam)and continue to work on my haiku vm tutorial. :-)
Bye, Zhao Shuai
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018