GSoc Swap File Project
Hi everyone! I am the GSoc student to implement the swap file support.
Haven’t been here for a long time since I spent a week prepareing for the school’s exam. The annoying exam ended yesterday, and now I have time to make some preparations for this summer.
I have got a basic unstanding of the Haiku vm system during the application period. In the next few days, I will investigate how paging is implemented in Linux and FreeBSD (I’ve stated doing that but was interrupted by the exam)and continue to work on my haiku vm tutorial. :-)
Bye, Zhao Shuai
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)