GSoc Swap File Project
Hi everyone! I am the GSoc student to implement the swap file support.
Haven’t been here for a long time since I spent a week prepareing for the school’s exam. The annoying exam ended yesterday, and now I have time to make some preparations for this summer.
I have got a basic unstanding of the Haiku vm system during the application period. In the next few days, I will investigate how paging is implemented in Linux and FreeBSD (I’ve stated doing that but was interrupted by the exam)and continue to work on my haiku vm tutorial. :-)
Bye, Zhao Shuai
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3
- [GSoC 2019] Weeks #1, #2 and #3 progress reports
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019
- Coding week #1