Hello from the new Haiku website!
Hello, world! If you’re reading this message, that means you’re looking at the new Haiku website. This has been in the works for a long time, but at last it’s finally here.
Gone are the days of the Drupal content management system, and in its place is a static site, generated by Hugo from a GitHub repository and served from a global content delivery network, making for much faster page load times and a much easier way for developers and contributors alike to create and edit content.
Most of the other changes to the site are similarly under-the-hood, but one that you might notice would be the switch to Bootstrap as the basis for page layouts. This means that the site will adapt to just about any screen size, including small phone screens. (Try it out by resizing your browser window!)
If you spot any issues (missing content, broken page layouts, etc.) please open a ticket or reply in this thread. I’ve got plenty of time over the next few days to fix things, so please do say something if you see something incorrect. The only missing thing presently are blog/news comments, which Alex (kallisti5) is working to get up and running ASAP. We’ll keep you posted.
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019