Hello from the new Haiku website!
Hello, world! If you’re reading this message, that means you’re looking at the new Haiku website. This has been in the works for a long time, but at last it’s finally here.
Gone are the days of the Drupal content management system, and in its place is a static site, generated by Hugo from a GitHub repository and served from a global content delivery network, making for much faster page load times and a much easier way for developers and contributors alike to create and edit content.
Most of the other changes to the site are similarly under-the-hood, but one that you might notice would be the switch to Bootstrap as the basis for page layouts. This means that the site will adapt to just about any screen size, including small phone screens. (Try it out by resizing your browser window!)
If you spot any issues (missing content, broken page layouts, etc.) please open a ticket or reply in this thread. I’ve got plenty of time over the next few days to fix things, so please do say something if you see something incorrect. The only missing thing presently are blog/news comments, which Alex (kallisti5) is working to get up and running ASAP. We’ll keep you posted.
- Bug: XHCI (usb 3.0) issues
- [GSoC 2017] 3D Hardware Acceleration - Weekly Report 4
- [GSOC 2017] TCP optimization Report 4
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Weekly Report 4
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Week #6 #7
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Weekly Report 4
- [GSoC 2017 - BTRFS Write Supports] Week #6 #7 #8
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2017
- [GSOC 2017] TCP optimization Week 4