The Lunduke Hour had me on as a guest to talk about Haiku
Yesterday, The Lunduke Hour, hosted by Bryan Lunduke (perhaps most famous for his “Linux Sucks” presentations), had me on as a guest to talk about the state of Haiku and where we go from here:
Bryan’s been a longtime fan of Haiku (some of the old-timers might remember when he reviewed R1a3 on the Linux Action Show…), and it was a lot of fun to chat with him for an hour about what’s been going on over the past few years, and where things are headed.
- Back from GSoC mentor summit
- Where is Haiku R1?
- Haiku monthly activity report - 09/2017
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2017
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Weekly Report 7
- [GSOC 2017 - TCP optimization and fine tuning] Final Report