The Lunduke Hour had me on as a guest to talk about Haiku
Yesterday, The Lunduke Hour, hosted by Bryan Lunduke (perhaps most famous for his “Linux Sucks” presentations), had me on as a guest to talk about the state of Haiku and where we go from here:
Bryan’s been a longtime fan of Haiku (some of the old-timers might remember when he reviewed R1a3 on the Linux Action Show…), and it was a lot of fun to chat with him for an hour about what’s been going on over the past few years, and where things are headed.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2017
- Building packages with haikuporter
- Back from FOSDEM!
- The Lunduke Hour had me on as a guest to talk about Haiku
- GCI 2016 Wrap Up Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 01/2017
- Which Launcher?
- Hello from the new Haiku website!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2016
- UEFI Progress Update