[GSoC 2023] Next up: Add reference images
I have fixed three memory leaks. Before, leak_analyser.sh found 75 leaks from simply opening and closing Icon-O-Matic. It now reports only 27.
I am now planning to implement a new shape type called “reference images”. This implements ticket #2748. As discussed in the ticket, having a reference image in the background greatly assists in vectorizing it. Reference images are just for reference. They will not be exported to the final HVIF file.
- [GSoC 2023] Improving Icon-O-Matic Final Report
- [GSOC 2023] Progress on perspective transformation
- [GSoC 2023] Next up: Add reference images
- [GSoC 2023] First course of action: fix memory leaks
- How to find memory leaks
- The Icon Sets Proposed in the Icon Contest
- [GSoC 2023] Plans for improving Icon-O-Matic