Here's a list of sites providing 3rd party software for Haiku. Some offer a direct download of HPKG packages or zip archives, others have a repository which you can add to Haiku with the "Repositories" preference panel.
- BeBytes - The BeOS Software Archive: A software archive like the old BeBits in BeOS times.
- BeSly Software Repo: A repository for Haiku software.
- Fat Elk Software: A repository Fat Elk's own and other 3rd party software.
- PulkoMandy's BeOS software archive: A software archive of old BeOS software, with and without source code.
- Software Depot: A software archive of packaged Haiku software.
Tell us about your site!
If you have a community-based Haiku-related software site that you would like us to add to this page, contact us with the following information:
- Project name
- Home page address
- Project brief description (25 words at most)