This conference aims at:
- fostering anyone who would like to create, sustain and transfer an OSS project from his laboratory to the industrial world in a more productive manner;
- helping start-ups and companies to find answers to overcome Open Source “constraints” within their environment and better understand the OSS culture;
- enabling academia and industrials to meet, talk together and find synergies between research projects and industrial needs;
- providing a free expression room where OSS Academic, Research and OSS Start-up's team can present their projects;
- showing the benefits of the participation in a collaborative network, with the purpose of increasing the value of academic results, gathering them in a common environment and releasing them in Open Source.