Stephan back at the wheel & a website for Haiku, Inc.
Axel has now completed his contract, and intends to pursue the Haikuware bounty for implementing the missing bits of WiFi support over the next weeks.
Your generous donations are allowing us to continue contracting Haiku developers for money. Thank-You-All for supporting these efforts!
Stephan has submitted (edit: and has been accepted for) a development contract -- 160 hours at $2000 USD. Originally he proposed for additional features relating to WebPositive. However in the scope of the next release and even R1 (Final), other areas whose outstanding bugs and issues need greater attention:
- Media Kit
Purchasing time and allocating it towards these areas will remove another obstacle while moving towards the great goal of R1.
Lastly in case you didn't hear yet, Haiku, Inc. has launched a website for itself! A few days ago, there was a reminder that using or modifying the trademarked HAIKU logo as your logo is not `OK'. This is strictly about using the HAIKU logo as branding for your goods or services. On the other hand, displaying the logo for saying We support Haiku or as part of an explanation of what is Haiku is allowed and encouraged.
- Back into Google Summer of Code
- Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
- Media Kit Contract Underway
- WLAN Master Thesis Published
- Haiku's GCI 2015 winners
- Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
- Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
- Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
- Haiku at VALS' second Semester of Code