Stephan back at the wheel & a website for Haiku, Inc.
Axel has now completed his contract, and intends to pursue the Haikuware bounty for implementing the missing bits of WiFi support over the next weeks.
Your generous donations are allowing us to continue contracting Haiku developers for money. Thank-You-All for supporting these efforts!
Stephan has submitted (edit: and has been accepted for) a development contract -- 160 hours at $2000 USD. Originally he proposed for additional features relating to WebPositive. However in the scope of the next release and even R1 (Final), other areas whose outstanding bugs and issues need greater attention:
- Media Kit
Purchasing time and allocating it towards these areas will remove another obstacle while moving towards the great goal of R1.
Lastly in case you didn't hear yet, Haiku, Inc. has launched a website for itself! A few days ago, there was a reminder that using or modifying the trademarked HAIKU logo as your logo is not `OK'. This is strictly about using the HAIKU logo as branding for your goods or services. On the other hand, displaying the logo for saying We support Haiku or as part of an explanation of what is Haiku is allowed and encouraged.
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up