Haiku Trademark Registration - Achievement Unlocked!
Over the last year or two, Haiku, Inc. has been seeking to cleanup the Haiku trademark usage. The official registration of the logo was a major part of that process.There are several benefits of having Federal trademark registration, which include fortifying the protection of the mark and entitling additional methods of resolving trademark infringers. As R1 continually draws nearer, having this additional recognition and protection is a good thing.
Haiku, Inc. provides a page describing the trademarks and their proper usage.
- Haiku to mentor 3 students in Google Summer of Code 2023
- Haiku, Inc. Financial Report for 2022 is now available
- Haiku R1/beta4 has been released!
- Haiku, Inc. Now Accepting Donations Through GitHub Sponsors
- Haiku, Inc. Financial Reports for 2020 and 2021 are now available
- Media Release: The Haiku Project and Freewear launch Official Haiku Merchandise
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update