Haiku Trademark Registration - Achievement Unlocked!
Over the last year or two, Haiku, Inc. has been seeking to cleanup the Haiku trademark usage. The official registration of the logo was a major part of that process.There are several benefits of having Federal trademark registration, which include fortifying the protection of the mark and entitling additional methods of resolving trademark infringers. As R1 continually draws nearer, having this additional recognition and protection is a good thing.
Haiku, Inc. provides a page describing the trademarks and their proper usage.
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up