Invitation to BeGeistert 024
Ingo Weinhold demonstrates the state of our package management.
Oliver Tappe leads the way from SVN to GIT for Haiku's source control.
Michael Lotz regales us with an account of the first weeks of his half-year Haiku contract and what's planned for the immediate future.
Stephan Aßmus reveals the in and out of layout management (
if he makes it to BeGeistertHe'll be there. Yay!).
Robert Stiehler shows off his project Voptop.
Matt Madia reports of his work for Haiku Inc.
Besides these talks and workshops we'll have a "patch hour" where everyone tries to get as many patches from our bugtracker committed to the Haiku trunk as possible.
After the weekend there'll again be a week-long Code Sprint where a bunch of Haiku developers do some marathon programming. Sitting in one room helps tremendously when tackling tough problems together. Join them to find out for yourself!
Registration is now possible and highly recommended to make sure you find a place in the youth hostel.
Your BeGeistert team
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up