Invitation to BeGeistert 024
Ingo Weinhold demonstrates the state of our package management.
Oliver Tappe leads the way from SVN to GIT for Haiku's source control.
Michael Lotz regales us with an account of the first weeks of his half-year Haiku contract and what's planned for the immediate future.
Stephan Aßmus reveals the in and out of layout management (
if he makes it to BeGeistertHe'll be there. Yay!).
Robert Stiehler shows off his project Voptop.
Matt Madia reports of his work for Haiku Inc.
Besides these talks and workshops we'll have a "patch hour" where everyone tries to get as many patches from our bugtracker committed to the Haiku trunk as possible.
After the weekend there'll again be a week-long Code Sprint where a bunch of Haiku developers do some marathon programming. Sitting in one room helps tremendously when tackling tough problems together. Join them to find out for yourself!
Registration is now possible and highly recommended to make sure you find a place in the youth hostel.
Your BeGeistert team
- Haiku to mentor 3 students in Google Summer of Code 2023
- Haiku, Inc. Financial Report for 2022 is now available
- Haiku R1/beta4 has been released!
- Haiku, Inc. Now Accepting Donations Through GitHub Sponsors
- Haiku, Inc. Financial Reports for 2020 and 2021 are now available
- Media Release: The Haiku Project and Freewear launch Official Haiku Merchandise
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update