First Bugfix Weekend
We'd like to invite every developer to our first Bugfix Weekend this weekend March 31st to April 1st. It's an idea recently brought up on the developer mailinglist that developers should regularly meet up virtually to solve bugs or enhancement tickets from our bugtracker together.
While it's a bit short notice, it fits nicely with the 25th BeGeistert meeting that is held on that same date in Düsseldorf. That way everyone can participate in the two day hackfest even if they can't make it there in person.
It's a nice opportunity for old and new developers to meet the rest of the gang and get more involved with Haiku development. Our Google Summer of Code students to be are especially invited to join, of course.
The Bugfix Weekend will be held on the Muscle server beshare.TyComSystems.com, accessed with BeShare (or JavaShare if you're not running Haiku). BeShare is a client for chatting and easily sharing files, which should be nice for quickly sharing some source files, pdfs or screenshots etc.
As alternative, there'll be a regular IRC channel #haiku-bugfixweekend at irc.freenode.net.
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up
- Call for Wallpapers
- Contest for System Sounds