Funded development continues into March!
Within these past 4 weeks, over $1,200 USD and &EUR;900 EUR have been raised! Thanks directly to this fundraising, Adrien is now able to be funded through the month of March. With the addition of the newest monthly subscribers, we reached a milestone and now raise over $1,000 per month through recurring monthly donations!
Thank you to everyone who has donated, for you have made this possible! This will mark the 6th month of continual contractual development. The difference between a September version of WebPositive and the soon-to-be-released version is astonishing.
As a reminder, the bulk of Adrien's work is occurring in Haiku's WebKit branch on GitHub. https://github.com/haiku/webkit From time to time, there will be a Haiku or HaikuPorts commit. Within the next few days, a new version of WebPositive will be available in the nightly images.
In order to provide an April contract, a small miracle will be needed -- $2,150 USD in donations will be needed (as we do not even have enough funds to pay for a seventh month, let alone having money in reserves). So, I invite you to try WebPositive from before September (e.g., hrev46000) and Adrien's latest work, which will soon be available in the nightly images. Those improvements have been accomplished primarily by a single person and was made possible through donations from you and people like you.
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up