- Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
- Media Kit Contract Underway
- WLAN Master Thesis Published
- Haiku's GCI 2015 winners
- Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
- Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
- Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
- Haiku at VALS' second Semester of Code
- Google's Code-In in progress
- Haiku at VALS' Semester of Code
Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
Development team of proprietary PVS-Studio C/C++ static analyzer presents their report on the source code of Haiku project in the article, which contains the review of the most suspicious code fragments they discovered.
While the Haiku developers are already using Coverity to identify some problems (mostly security related), PVS-Studio also detects code written in unusual ways or with possibly unexpected behavior. This means it can detect some functional issues, rather than just security problems.
Or have a look at the complete report and help fixing the problems: