Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
Development team of proprietary PVS-Studio C/C++ static analyzer presents their report on the source code of Haiku project in the article, which contains the review of the most suspicious code fragments they discovered.
While the Haiku developers are already using Coverity to identify some problems (mostly security related), PVS-Studio also detects code written in unusual ways or with possibly unexpected behavior. This means it can detect some functional issues, rather than just security problems.
Or have a look at the complete report and help fixing the problems:
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up