Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
The Haiku, Inc. board of directors has the pleasure of announcing several new members to help support the project.
Haiku, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the Haiku Project and the development of Haiku® (the "Software"). Haiku, Inc. does not have any technical decision making power within the Haiku project at large.
- Axel Dörfler (axeld)
- Rene Gollent (DeadYak)
- Ryan Leavengood (leavengood)
- Urias McCullough (umccullough)
- Alexander von Gluck IV (kallisti5)
Sadly, Bruno Albuquerque (BGA, Vice President) and Matthew Madia (mmadia, Secretary) have decided to step down from their positions on the board. Haiku, Inc. would like to thank Bruno and Matthew for all their hard work, support, and guidance. The board elected Rene Gollent (DeadYak) and Alexander von Gluck IV (kallisti5) to the positions of Vice President and Secretary, respectively, to back-fill these open positions.
The refreshed board has already begun tackling some of the pending projects for Haiku, Inc. and hopes to maintain this positive momentum.
As usual, all meeting minutes as well as information on the Inc. can be found on the Haiku, Inc. website.
- Haiku, Inc. Now Accepting Donations Through GitHub Sponsors
- Haiku, Inc. Financial Reports for 2020 and 2021 are now available
- Media Release: The Haiku Project and Freewear launch Official Haiku Merchandise
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved