Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
For the sixth time Google’s Code-In program attracts students of the ages 13 to 17 from all over the world to work with open source projects. Haiku is once again proud to take part and is one of 14 mentor organizations that will supply tasks and guidance. The tasks range from coding and documentation to quality assurance and research. Each task is relatively small and should be accomplished in 3 to 6 hours.
As we can (and should) add more tasks as the program moves along, suggestions are still welcome. Please use our web form.
GCI starts on the 7th of December 2015 and ends on the 25th of January 2016. Please welcome our students in the #haiku IRC channel or the forums and help out by answering their questions if you can!
- Back into Google Summer of Code
- Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
- Media Kit Contract Underway
- WLAN Master Thesis Published
- Haiku's GCI 2015 winners
- Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
- Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
- Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
- Haiku at VALS' second Semester of Code