Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
For the sixth time Google’s Code-In program attracts students of the ages 13 to 17 from all over the world to work with open source projects. Haiku is once again proud to take part and is one of 14 mentor organizations that will supply tasks and guidance. The tasks range from coding and documentation to quality assurance and research. Each task is relatively small and should be accomplished in 3 to 6 hours.
As we can (and should) add more tasks as the program moves along, suggestions are still welcome. Please use our web form.
GCI starts on the 7th of December 2015 and ends on the 25th of January 2016. Please welcome our students in the #haiku IRC channel or the forums and help out by answering their questions if you can!
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up