Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
The Haiku project is proud to be once again part of Google’s Code-In. Together with 16 other open source projects we’ll mentor students between 13 and 17 years of age through various large and small tasks. The aim is to introduce them to the work and community of open source projects, while benefitting ourselves from their work and energy, and maybe even by gaining future contributers.
If you know people in the right age bracket that might be interested, point them to Google’s Code-In site that has all the information.
The contest period starts on 28th of November 2016 and will end 17th of January 2017. In this time many of the students will flock to the #haiku IRC channel and the forums. Please give them a warm welcome and support them when you can, thereby also helping our pool of mentors.
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up