Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
The Haiku project is proud to be once again part of Google’s Code-In. Together with 16 other open source projects we’ll mentor students between 13 and 17 years of age through various large and small tasks. The aim is to introduce them to the work and community of open source projects, while benefitting ourselves from their work and energy, and maybe even by gaining future contributers.
If you know people in the right age bracket that might be interested, point them to Google’s Code-In site that has all the information.
The contest period starts on 28th of November 2016 and will end 17th of January 2017. In this time many of the students will flock to the #haiku IRC channel and the forums. Please give them a warm welcome and support them when you can, thereby also helping our pool of mentors.
- Back into Google Summer of Code
- Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
- Media Kit Contract Underway
- WLAN Master Thesis Published
- Haiku's GCI 2015 winners
- Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
- Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
- Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
- Haiku at VALS' second Semester of Code