- A short report of BeGeistert 029
- Haiku monthly activity report - 10/2015
- Haiku monthly activity report - 09/2015
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2015
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Final Weekly Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 07/2015
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Weekly Report #7
- Media Kit: New And Old Pieces
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Report #6
- Debugger: Step 1: Edit variable, Step 2: ..., Step 3: Profit!
Haiku Down Under 2009 Report
On Sunday 23rd August at 9:00AM, the Australian Haiku Developers and Users (Virtual) Conference - Haiku Down Under kicked off for the 2nd year in a row.
Unforunately, the lack of support from the Australian users and developers meant I had to come up with the content, as well as run the event. This isn't what I was originally intending to do. I would have preferred to be the MC / Organizer of the event.
Anyway, with this in mind, the crown jewel of content I had was a special 50 minute Haiku Podcast episode featuring myself, TheNerd, Urias McCullough and Matt Madia. I was actually still editing this podcast at 2AM :(
Technical difficulties plagued the entire event. From IE browser plugin issues with uStream, presentation slides being cut off, the strange echo and last but not least the uStream stream dying half way through the event. In other words, the streaming was an utter steaming pile of fail.
With that said, I managed to rip the audio from the recording and I have made a re-edited video with additional demo footage, which is available on Vimeo.
Congratulations to the winners of the prizes:-
Urias McCullough - WonderBrush Single User License
Colin G - Haiku T-Shirt
OCO - Haiku T-Shirt
All in all, there were 12 people in attendance (1 live and 11 virtual), which isn't the best turn out, so I would love to see us double or triple these numbers for next year.