Stack & Tile web questionnaire
as part of my PhD thesis at the Uni Auckland I would like to do a web survey about Stack & Tile.
Stack & Tile (S&T) is an extension of the window manager used in HAIKU. S&T allows the user to stack windows on top of one other or tile windows beside each other.
With the questionnaire we would like to gather some information about how and how often people are using S&T. Even if you never tried S&T before or you don’t know S&T at all, we have some general questions for you and we are interested in your feedback! If you don’t know S&T please take a look at the Haiku user guide *).
In the questionnaire you are asked to upload some screenshots as examples of how you typically use S&T. If you want to provide some screenshots please take them beforehand to avoid eventual problems with the web questionnaire (e.g. timeouts).
To participate click:
Thank you for your help! Clemens
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2017
- Building packages with haikuporter
- Back from FOSDEM!
- The Lunduke Hour had me on as a guest to talk about Haiku
- GCI 2016 Wrap Up Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 01/2017
- Which Launcher?
- Hello from the new Haiku website!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2016
- UEFI Progress Update