Lesson 10: More Pointers and the Command Line
Here it is: Learning to Program with Haiku, Lesson 10. Now we’re starting to tie up loose ends before moving on to just C++. In this lesson, we learn more about pointers and kinda-sorta pointers called references, and we examine the basics of getting information from the command line. Also included are the answers to the review questions for Unit 2.
- Haiku Activity Report - August 2020
- Rust on Haiku: the Case of the Disappearing Deceased Threads
- GSoC2020 Final Report: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: XFS File System
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Files
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Symboliclinks
- Manipulating window look & behaviour with 'hey'
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- July 2020 Activity Report