Programming with Haiku, Lesson 21: Replicants
Here is a topic that for the longest time as a BeOS/Haiku developer, I had no idea how to do and didn’t really feel enthused on the concept of learning. Of course, now all the major platforms have desktop gadgets. Ironically, writing a replicant is really easy if you already know how to write basic Haiku GUI applications already. Find out how in this lesson.
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018