Bluetooth Bounty Complete
Oliver Ruiz Dorantes:
has recently committed:
the last parts and completed phase 1 of Haikuware’s bluetooth bounty:
As such, he was transferred the bounty’s pool of $1820.47 (he also received some RAM for his hardware donated by haikuware admin thenerd). The bounty fell a little short of the $1950 he requested, but all in all I think he’ll be happy with that sum.
I’d like to thank all the bounty contributors that made this possible, as well as Oliver for the hard work he put in to give Haiku the code for a functional bluetooth base! Congrats all around.
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding UFS2 file system in Haiku
- Haiku activity report - April 2020
- Haiku activity report - February and March 2020
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020