Qualifying students can apply for one of our Google Summer of Code&trade 2010 project ideas between March 29th and April 9th, 2010.
Student Application Mini-FAQ
- When do I apply?
March 29th - April 9th
- How much time is left to apply?
Countdown: Student Application Deadline
- Where do I apply?
Start from the Google Summer of Code 2010 site
- What ideas can I apply for?
You can suggest your own idea(s) or check out our List of Google Summer of Code Ideas
- What info do you need in the application?
See the Application Template below for reference
- What if I still have questions?
Send a message to the Haiku Mailing List or contact Haiku's Google Summer of Code administrator (Matt Madia).
- Are there any other requirements?