Another week down.
Well another week has passed. I cannot say that to many eventful things have happened with my project. I have been working on getting all of the logic in DriveSetup to work the way I think that it should. I finally connected my development computer up to the network today though and thought I would post a screen shot. The two partitions were created with DriveSetup! Not a whole lot to look at but I pictures are always fun :)
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018