Midterm Results: All students passed!
Over the weekend, Google processed the results for the midterm evaluations for Google Summer of Code 2012. I’m pleased to announce that all five students passed their midterm evaluations! As you may have seen, the students have been posting details on their progress and future plans on their blogs. Last month, two students even gained commit access. Alex Smith received it for Haiku’s repository and Hamish Morrison received access to OpenJDK. Congratulations everyone and keep up the great work!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2017
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Weekly Report 7
- [GSOC 2017 - TCP optimization and fine tuning] Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Weekly Report 6
- [GSoC 2017 - BTRFS write supports] Third coding period - Final recap
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Week #9 / #10