Building Haiku from sources is a surprisingly simple process which allows developers to get started quickly developing on Haiku and allowing end users to experiment with the latest Haiku sources.
Please ensure that you have obtained a copy of Haiku’s source code as described in Get the Haiku Source Code if you have not already done so.
- Port Status - An overview of the platforms Haiku is designed to run on
- Pre-requisite software - The tools you need to compile Haiku
- Getting source code - Obtaining the Haiku sources from GIT
- Compiling Haiku
- Using Jam - Using the Jam compilation tool to effectively and efficiently build Haiku
- Configuring your build - Setting up your build environment