TeX Live and LyX; Changes to the boot code
Another update is better support for installing to GPT partitions. This includes changes to
writembr, and the anyboot images as of hrev49242. These changes will allow you to install and boot Haiku on a GPT partitioned disk without any hacks or workarounds (e.g. no need for icky hybrid MBRs).
Many thanks goes out to Anarchos, who did the initial work on a TeX Live recipe; and also to Adrien and Ingo who helped me figure out all my issues with my Jamfiles!
- Haiku Activity Report - August 2020
- Contest for System Sounds
- Rust on Haiku: the Case of the Disappearing Deceased Threads
- GSoC2020 Final Report: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: XFS File System
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Files
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Symboliclinks
- Manipulating window look & behaviour with 'hey'
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS