[HCD]: status report
It’s been a bit since my last status update, so I guess it is time for another one.
First of all, I’d like to inform you that I received the first half HCD payment. Since it’s a (fantastic) community based effort project, I thought you wanted to know where your donations ended up.
As of commit r27159 you should be able to read data from an UDF partition. The module has not yet been added back to the image, as I’d like to do some more tests, but as far as I can tell, the port of UDF to the new FS API is close to complete, and you can start testing by adding the module to the image and trying using DVD formatted with UDF, or iso image made with mkisofs. Feedbacks are welcome.
As for the other part of my HCD, in case you missed, bonnie++ was added in r26920 and it is available for the braves one, for testing purposes.
Ok, going to back to UDF now. ;-)
- [HCD]: status report
- File system benchmark suite for Haiku
- HCD [bfs]: Status Report #1
- Impression about my GSoC with HAIKU and USB isochronous support status
- Adding isochronous support to USBKit and usb_raw
- UHCI isochronous support added
- UHCI isochronous support half done
- Coding Style
- UHCI Driver
- Keep browsing