TuneTracker Systems Donates Serial Driver
A newly-developed hardware driver will allow Haiku to access multiple serial ports via a PCI serial card. The new “pc_serial” driver was commissioned by TuneTracker Systems and is being donated to the Haiku user community.
The driver, coded by François “mmu_man” Revol, is known to work well with the widely-available Manhattan brand of serial cards, and increases to three the number of serial ports available on the average system (including the built-in serial port found on many motherboards.)
The code for the driver has already been committed to the SVN repository and is expected to be added to the build images in the near future.
- Haiku, Inc. Now Accepting Donations Through GitHub Sponsors
- Haiku, Inc. Financial Reports for 2020 and 2021 are now available
- Media Release: The Haiku Project and Freewear launch Official Haiku Merchandise
- Haiku, Inc. has hired an existing contributor to work on Haiku full-time!
- 20 Years of Haiku
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved