- Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
- Media Kit Contract Underway
- WLAN Master Thesis Published
- Haiku's GCI 2015 winners
- Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
- Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
- Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
- Haiku at VALS' second Semester of Code
- Google's Code-In in progress
- Haiku at VALS' Semester of Code
Haikuware Donates $10,000 to Haiku!!!
That's right, you read that right. And no, today is not April 1st. Haikuware has donated Ten-Thousand Dollars to Haiku, Inc.
Haiku, Inc. gratefully values each and every dollar that is is donated. A contribution of this magnitude, well, it simply is astounding. In other words, thank you once again, Haikuware!
This financial contribution will be used to guarantee that funds for the first six months of Michael's contract are 100% secured. Additionally, it will provide a significant head start on being able to renew the contract for 6 more months.
Here's a breakdown of Haiku, Inc.'s finances. (The numbers are rounded for presentation)
- $25,000 in available funds.
- plus $4,000 from Google Summer of Code 2011
- minus $3,000 for Ingo's contract
- minus $16,500 for Michael's first 6 months
- = $9,500 available cash, after the above transactions
In order to finance a second 6-month contract, $8,000 is the absolute rock-bottom, bare-bones, minimum that needs to be raised. However, raising another $10,000 will provide a small cushion to account for unexpected costs.
If need be, a specific fundraiser could be held halfway through Michael's first contract.
The gears are now in motion. Can you provide the traction to keep this moving forward?