Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
The Haiku, Inc. board of directors has the pleasure of announcing several new members to help support the project.
Haiku, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the Haiku Project and the development of Haiku® (the "Software"). Haiku, Inc. does not have any technical decision making power within the Haiku project at large.
- Axel Dörfler (axeld)
- Rene Gollent (DeadYak)
- Ryan Leavengood (leavengood)
- Urias McCullough (umccullough)
- Alexander von Gluck IV (kallisti5)
Sadly, Bruno Albuquerque (BGA, Vice President) and Matthew Madia (mmadia, Secretary) have decided to step down from their positions on the board. Haiku, Inc. would like to thank Bruno and Matthew for all their hard work, support, and guidance. The board elected Rene Gollent (DeadYak) and Alexander von Gluck IV (kallisti5) to the positions of Vice President and Secretary, respectively, to back-fill these open positions.
The refreshed board has already begun tackling some of the pending projects for Haiku, Inc. and hopes to maintain this positive momentum.
As usual, all meeting minutes as well as information on the Inc. can be found on the Haiku, Inc. website.
- Back into Google Summer of Code
- Haiku mentors once more in Google's Code-In
- Media Kit Contract Underway
- WLAN Master Thesis Published
- Haiku's GCI 2015 winners
- Google Code-In 2015 now in progress
- Haiku, Inc. board of director elections complete
- Analysis of Haiku Operating System (BeOS Family) by PVS-Studio
- Haiku at VALS' second Semester of Code