It's almost time for the 2019 Google Code-In and Haiku is ready!
Another year, another Google Code-In! The Haiku project is proud to announce that it will be participating in the 2019 Google Code-In!
Together with 28 other open source projects, we’ll mentor students between 13 and 17 years of age through a variety of large and small tasks. The aim is to introduce them to the work and community of open source projects, while benefitting ourselves from their work and energy, and maybe even by gaining future contributors.
If you know people in the right age bracket that might be interested, point them to Google’s Code-In site that has all the information.
The contest period starts on the 2nd of December 2019 and will end on the 21st of January 2020. In this time many of the students will flock to the #haiku IRC channel and the forums. Please give them a warm welcome and support them when you can, thereby also helping our pool of mentors.
- Media Release: The Haiku Project Celebrates the Release of Beta 3
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Update
- Haiku, Inc. sponsoring hardware purchases for RISC-V port
- Important Change Required for Haiku Nightly and R1/Beta2 Users
- Haiku R1/Beta3 Timeline Approved
- Haiku's IRC channels are moving to OFTC!
- Haiku to mentor 4 students in Google Summer of Code 2021
- System Sounds Contest Wrap-up
- Call for Wallpapers
- Contest for System Sounds